Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Can i use maps data v 2.46.103 my n8

Counsellor
shailjayadav
Accepted Solution

Can i use maps data v 2.46.103 my n8

Hello , Im use currently nokia maps suite v3.9.95 and maps version 2.45.109 In my n8 belle. Can i use maps data v 2.46.103. If i can use than. Please sir give me direct download link "india maps" v 2.46.103. Thanku

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

No there any1
Please @farwy sir help
Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

Yes, map data 2.46.103 is the latest for your version of maps.

The easiest way of updating is to use the "Map Loader" app on your phone(euther standalone or through menu in the maps app)

Alternatively, connect the phone to Nokia Suite and load the maps that way.

If for some reason you really do need the direct link to the file, look at /t5/Maps-Navigation-and-GPS/00-02-46-103-Map-Series-for-Nokia-Maps-from-v3-06/m-p/1401217/highlight/... where links to regions in India are listed, or if you look at the attachment you should be able to work out the link for the full country maps. (I assume that these files are also corrct for 3.09).

N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Thanks for reply. Already chaked it but there no single link india map. Please sir post here single link.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

shailjayadav wrote:

Please sir give me direct download link "india maps" v 2.46.103.

Here is India although sufficient information was given in attached map catalogue

/t5/Maps-Navigation-and-GPS/00-02-46-103-Map-Series-for-Nokia-Maps-from-v3-06/m-p/1401217/highlight/...

For users in India where data cost may be an issue here are regional links:

Andhra Pradesh

Bihar and Jharkhand

Gujarat

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Jammu and Kashmir

Karnataka

Kerala

Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh

Maharashtra and Goa

Northeast

Orissa

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tamil Nadu

Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand

West Bengal and Sikkim

Delhi

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

http://static.maploader.maps.svc.ovi.com/map5/maploaderzip-00.02.46.103/103415.zip its full india maps data . . Data costs means download its file cost. Im use unlimited plan in net . . . So dnt care abt data cost. Than can i download its link .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@shailjayadav

If application is "Online" with a network access point there is nothing to stop you zooming in and out across screen to force application to download map data upon demand.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Sir, can u full detail tell me how to move in cities folder. I have already preves data 450mb. Im downloaded ur file now wait for ur ans.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@shailjayadav

After decompressing map .zip file move the (16) folders 0 - 9 and a - f to E:\cities\diskcache or F:\cities\diskcache as appropriate, accepting any prompts to replace or over-write existing ones under Windows.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

I know that sir . .
You told you
"If application is "Online" with a network access point there is nothing to stop you zooming in and out across screen to force applicationto download map data upon demand."

what is means. . .
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Sir i unpacked all files in e:/cities.
But than open map its show old map version 2.45.109
How to solve. Please sir help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

shailjayadav wrote:
I unpacked all files in e:/cities.
But than open map its show old map version 2.45.109

Whilst it won't either show that you have updated to 0.2.46.103 within Nokia Maps application or what maps are currently stored upon device, it will be utilising the latest map data that you have manually installed.

On my N8 I have downloaded 200MB of new mapping via WLAN stored upon mass memory so if E:\ selected for map usage within Nokia Maps it says UK maps installed are latest 0.2.46.103 whereas 10GB of latest World Maps are manualy installed upon F:\ and these are not recorded as being present if this source is selected within Nokia Maps although functional.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Any solution sir,
In my city no wifi . .
How to solve it.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@shaiiljayadav

Apologies if something lost in English translation here. You could always try deleting existing E:\cities then re-start Nokia Maps application upon N8 which will recreate empty folder structure and replace empty folders E:\cities\diskcache 0 - 9 and a - f with the new data containing ones.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Sorry for bad english.
Are you sure if im deteting cities folder.
Maps recreate. And some file in e:/ name .qt and qt both in e:/ . .can i detete it.
And some files c:/
Which files deteting.
Ya just cities folder.
Help sir what i do .
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
shailjayadav

Finaly all are done . . .thanku very much . . I givn daily star click. Thanku sir.
Yor are really nice parson. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.