Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Contact book adress - Navigation instructions - ap...

Counsellor
finn1000

Contact book adress - Navigation instructions - app. failure

Hi,

Nokia 701

Converted navigation app. back to old 3.06, because the fetures are much better than in the vers. 3.08

Pointing at the adress in contact book the navigation should start, but now my device shows up the label  "app. failure". The navigation app. starts, but not the navigation itself.

I have tried to boot the device, but same problem label appers anyhow.

Does this feature work with the 3.08?

New setting?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Contact book adress - Navigation instructions - app. failure

Have a look at this ...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
finn1000

Re: Contact book adress - Navigation instructions - app. failure

Thanks! Nokia seems to work on it. I can wait till they have finnished the issue.

I use a lot the free routing with waypoints ( biker). Iam pleased to see that the routing is back again in the vers. 3.09

I bouhgt the Nokia 701 because wp phone does not have the routing feature.

Please use plain text.