Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

GPS C2-01

ivanc2

I bought c2-01 and it does not have GPS. Is it possible to download GPS? for free? 

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Professor

gps requires an chip in the phone. the only possibiilty could be to buy an external bluetooth gps modelu and then connect it to your phone via bluetooth and then use the app that requires/can use the gps.

Please use plain text.
ian_l

Nokia make a range of GPS receivers eg LD-3W and LD-4W.  Are these compatible with the C2-01?

Please use plain text.
ivanc2
hm, yes I thought so...maybe I'll take c5 it has it all!
Tnx
Please use plain text.
Pierfilo

I have and external bluetooth gps, but now which version of ovi maps i have to download??? c2-01 isn't in the list of mobile

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Do not think, you can do that with any version of Maps..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Pierfilo wrote:

I have and external bluetooth gps, but now which version of ovi maps i have to download??? c2-01 isn't in the list of mobile

@Pierfilo

There maybe regional variations, but where did you get the idea that Nokia Maps supported feature upon your device?http://www.nokia.co.uk/find-products/all-phones/nokia-c2-01/specifications#Software_applications and here:http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/maps-support/compatibility-and-download

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
idoit

I'll take c5 it has it all!

Please use plain text.