Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: GPS Time and coordinate settings

Advisor
Themovatics
Accepted Solution

GPS Time and coordinate settings

- Is there an application, which will give the exact time and the altitude from the GPS receiver?

- How can I enter the coordinates of the place I want to go to? Especially in Scandinavia there are a lot of unnamed places out there in the wilderness.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately you do not give details of device in question here. If using a Symbian^3 OS device you could always "Google" for LeGPSData application for results such as this:

If you want to enter co-ordinates on Symbian^3 OS device, you can always enter co-ordinates in search as here for Coliseum Rome: Please post again if information needed for S60 3rd Ed. or S60 5th Ed. devices

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Themovatics

Hello,

My phone X6-00 gave me a message that LeGPSData didn't work for my phone. Anyhow, I installed it and it works beautifully.

Entering the coordinates works as well.

Only one thing is now missing. I would like to synchronize my X6 time with the LeGPSData time.

But I can live without it.

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Sage

You can also enter co-ordinates in this format:

E0.11971 N51.48635

History: Always Nokia since 1994 including Nokia 2140, 7110e, 6150, 6210, 6310i, 6230i, N82
Current: Nokia N8 (Anna - I have no intention of going to Belle) - and delighted with it!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Themovatics

Hello,

Many thanks, I used LeGPSdata on my X6 with excellent result. But now I have a Lumia 90'0
Please use plain text.