Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to download the MAP through Manual computer in...

Advisor
Rajaishere

How to download the MAP through Manual computer in Nokia Lumia 520

Hi ,

I want to download the MAP for my Nokia Lumia 520 ,throgh computer after that transfer this file on my mobile phone lumia 520 .

because file size is bigger thts y I want to download first on system after that on mob.

Thanks 

raja

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Re: How to download the MAP through Manual computer in Nokia Lumia 520

You can only download maps directly to the phone.

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ugura

and wi-fi connection is suggested if you dont have unlimited data plan

The silence will fall
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rajaishere

I don't have wi-fi plan ....thts y i want to download on computer first
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rajaishere

and also don't have unlimited data plan ...:smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ugura

you can use free wifi hot spots around you if there are any, but you cannot save maps from a pc to your phone as mentioned before

The silence will fall
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rajaishere

Hi ,

Now i have wifi available for my phone .but  but my phone internal memory full .

Map is going to save only in phone Internal memroy ,  it is not possible to save it on SD card ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Rajaishere wrote:

Map is going to save only in phone Internal memroy ,  it is not possible to save it on SD card ?

THIS application will give you an option to store the Maps on SD Card .. You need to delete the Maps from the phone (if already saved there..) and redownload on the SD Card. 

To download the application, login using the same credentials that you use on this Forum ...

Please use plain text.