Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N95 3 Year Licencse

N95 3 Year Licencse

Hi there does anyone have the link for the n95 3 year license, i have been on the map on my phone and it says :
7 days - £4.50
30days - £6.00
1year - £47.00

i cannot find a 3 year one.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor

No longer available,
I also queried the Nokia care centre and was told that it was due to the supplier of the software and not Nokia. Guess that the story of Nokia purchasing Navteq was not true as their help centre denies any arrangement between the two and that the 300% increase in price is not their fault. Guess many more will now look at options with other suppliers as Nokia must be so small that they can't negotiate a better deal for thier users.
Very dissapointed
Please use plain text.

oh, i find 47 pound expensive for the year and i am better off buying a tom tom
Please use plain text.