Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: [Nokia Drive + Beta] Gas station

Counsellor
4ns1bl3

[Nokia Drive + Beta] Gas station

Hi,

I think it would be fine to add in Nokia Drive a feature to search for gas station. For instance, my car uses E85 bioethanol, and so if I have to do a long trip, I would like to be able to plan my trip according to E85 gas stations as well.

An idea would be to be able to add how many kilometers we can do with one tank, and so when we plan a trip with the GPS, the GPS will have an option to go from gas station to gas station if needed...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Those are all great suggestions mate. All feedback here is welcome, and as an added measure, you can let Nokia know directly by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
4ns1bl3

But except with Live Chat, how can I send a mail to Nokia to let'em know?

Don't find a link in the support page to contact Nokia directly, usually they direct me back to the support forum...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

I would tell them that you have been directed to them via these forums, and they should pass you on to the relevant persons for contact.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
4ns1bl3

You mean I should use the Live Chat to contact them?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Yes.. You may give this suggestion thru' Live Chat ..Request them to connect you to the relevant person ..BTW which region / country you are located in ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
4ns1bl3

I'm in Europe / France. But I used the english forum as I thought the international community will be more active than just the french one. Usually when I put a message in the french forums I have to wait a while before an answer.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Do not see any harm in e-mailing thru' other country's site ..e.g.here as final aim is to put it thru' to Nokia ...Just try and see for any responce ..

Please use plain text.