Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Drive beta NOT WORKING

Registered Member
MaxLella

Nokia Drive beta NOT WORKING

I bought a Lumia 920 with Windows 8 and found Nokia drive pre installed.
The issue is that it simply doesn't work !
the GPS locks in position, the destination and route are found but then nothing else happens. It simply doesn't move.
I wanted to install Google maps that is clearly better but can't find it in the market place.
Can nomia fix all the problems?
please?
Max
Please use plain text.
cptkamal78

Re: Nokia Drive beta NOT WORKING

I am having the same problem with my Lumia where the GPS is not locking accurately due to which the drive is not moving forward. Sometimes the GPS lock is not achieved at all, it is a big irritant for me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have you tried Soft Resetting your device by holding the Volume Down + Power Buttons together till the phone vibrates ( may take 8-10 seconds) ?

BTW not sure if this or this is available in your region ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dahpayne

Same problem.. GPS not accurate in HERE Beta Drive.. Says my location is up to 1 mile different from reality.. Doesn't navigate, just shows a still map with a route;.; can anyone help\???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Did you try the reset  and / or uninstalling - re-installing HERE Drive+ Beta ?

..but before that confirm that you have the latest update of the subject application installed (store-->Apps from Nokia-->tap on HERE Drive+ Beta and see if it shows the 'Update' tab) ...

Please use plain text.