Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Maps for 6110

Contributor

Nokia Maps for 6110

Is the nokia maps download software compatible for my nokia 6110? i usually travel to asia like indonesia, malaysia and the philippines. where can i get maps for asian countries. pls help. thanks.
Sage
jalisinfo

Re: Nokia Maps for 6110

Hey there,
you just goto to the following Nokia website and Download Nokia Maploader(the latest version1.2.1)on your PC and put the miniSD card into you N6110 and connect your nokia 6110 with your pc and select mas storage/data storage mode and after install Nokia map loader software in you PC, run the nokia map loader software.Select maps tab>select Asia and from there, select your dersired country/countries and select download option from the right hand bottom corner of the map loader software

the weblink is: http://europe.nokia.com/link?cid=PLAIN_TEXT_357071

if anything else you needed to know then follow the Nokia map loader user guide
Contributor

Re: Nokia Maps for 6110

[ Edited ]
hi jalisinfo,
thanks for the reply. your info was a big help.

Message Edited by omicron on 23-Oct-200711:53 AM