Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Maps

Nokia Maps

Hi,

I recently got a Nokia N95 but am having trouble with Map Loader.

I have browsed the forums for answers and have tried many things TNA.

I have tried to connect via the phone in DTMode with the Micro Sd in, I have tried with the SD in the card reader.

I have started Maps with the Micro SD in.

I have tried to download version 1.1 (but unable to for some reason)

After all this I still get the message "Connections Interupted, try again" when trying to install the downloaded map.

Can anyone help me with this, it is driving me crazy.

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia Maps

Hi cerberus

Do you have an ATi graphics card by any chance?

If so look at post by "galazar" in this thread:

/discussions/board/message?board.id=navigation&message.id=333#M333

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.

I did see that post but no, I have an nVidia.

I'm really running out of things to try.

I have found a link for the v1.1 Map Loader, but I`ve been told that the same problem is present with this version aswell.
Please use plain text.
Sage
wolf666

16-Oct-200709:51 AM
cerberus wrote:
I did see that post but no, I have an nVidia.

I'm really running out of things to try.

I have found a link for the v1.1 Map Loader, but I`ve been told that the same problem is present with this version aswell.

Current Map Loader is 1.2.1 and it works really fine.
I use a card reader and not the phone data transfer mode.
Please use plain text.

I use Map Loader 1.2.1, I have tried via the MSDevice (card in phone) & using an SD Card reader.

Still no joy, I did start Nokia Maps for the first time without the micro SD in, but after reading some posts, I formatted the cards, put it in the phone and re-started the Nokia maps, its generated alot of folders.

Can anyone tell me where I`m going wrong?
Please use plain text.
Sage
wolf666

16-Oct-200702:59 PM
cerberus wrote:
I use Map Loader 1.2.1, I have tried via the MSDevice (card in phone) & using an SD Card reader.

Still no joy, I did start Nokia Maps for the first time without the micro SD in, but after reading some posts, I formatted the cards, put it in the phone and re-started the Nokia maps, its generated alot of folders.

Can anyone tell me where I`m going wrong?

Try to read this discussion:/discussions/board/message?board.id=navigation&message.id=166&query.id=125333#M166

It helped a lot of guys.
Please use plain text.