Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Transport

Registered Member
maksimkolada

Nokia Transport

[ Edited ]

Hi,everybody.I can't find at WP Store Nokia Transport App.Does anyone have the same problem?I use Nokia Lumia 920 on WP8 OS

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

It is only available in regions where the service is available. If you want to install it anyway, you can still do so by selecting any app from the Nokia collection, then tap on More from Nokia and this should give a list of all Nokia apps including those not available for your region. Install it from here but it will probably not work.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maksimkolada

I'm from Latvia.This region is supported by Nokia Transport app

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Then my guess is your phone is not the Latvian version. Your phone is specific to the region it is intended for. Anyway regardless you can still use the procedure I outlined earlier to download it.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

You can also try changing your region to a different region in the Settings > Language + region. You will then need to Reboot your phone to effect the changes, but it worked for me the other day as Nokia Reading wasn't available in the Nokia Collection for me here in Australia, but in the United Kingdom Nokia Collection it was.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.