Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia map guidance with car for "Nokia asha 311"

Contributor
Metalzero2
Accepted Solution

Nokia map guidance with car for "Nokia asha 311"

Hello every one :smileyhappy:.

I’m new here so don’t be to hard on me please :smileytongue:

So before I ask my question let me say something. I had a "Nokia 6303 classic" which has nokia maps pre-installed. To my knowledge the software it uses is the S40. This phones nokia maps where able to give guidance for a car.

I have not buy yet this cell phone. I saw that in my friends "Nokia asha 308" it does not have car guidance and also I reas somewhere (on the web) that Nokia asha 311 does not include a car guidance in Nokia maps.

My question is, can I put in nokia maps of "Nokia asha 311" like I had in my "Nokia 6303 classic"??

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia map guidance with car for "Nokia asha 311"

@Metalzero2

Application has to be built into firmware upon device not an addition if this answers your query.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Contributor
Metalzero2

So it is possible??
Can you make it a little more clear, how can I do it?? (i'm a noob in this cell-pnone terms :smileytongue: )

Contributor
Metalzero2

no help...? :smileysad:
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

As Aspergerguy has said, if it isn't available on the phone (the voice-guided navigation) at the time of purchase, then it won't be available to download.