Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia maps - country list incomplete Mongolia is m...

Contributor
ojutan

Nokia maps - country list incomplete Mongolia is missing

hi,

my C5-03 with symbian OS messed up my downloaded maps with a broken update, because battery was empty. I realized that I have to download all the maps again I had on my phone.... and found out that the country  MONGOLIA is no longer in the list although there was a complete map in the past. At least it doesn't show up in "Asia" section. But it was there - in autumn 2011

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Re: Nokia maps - country list incomplete Mongolia is missing

Are you downloading the Map data using Nokia Suite?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

jekiboi20 wrote:
Are you downloading the Map data using Nokia Suite?

Confusing as OP has posted elsewhere concerning this issue and is referring to downloading with Ovi Maps application "Online":http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Maemo-and-MeeGo-Devices/Top-12-Maemo-N900-Issues-amp-Fixes/m-p/75359...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

@scoobyman

Sorry for that, Got a little confusion on the message. I was about  to advise the OP to try to download the Maps via Nokia Suite. 

Anyways, thanks for the correction.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos