Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi Maps for Serbia

Counsellor
mss1988

Here how it goes:
The maps for Windows Phone devices (800, 920, 820, 900...) are updated first. Detailed map of Serbia is already present there.
Then it comes to Symbian^3 (Belle) devices (N8, E7, 808...).
Then to Symbian S60v5 (5800...).
Then to Symbian S60v3 (N82, N95, E52...).
So lets hope that in next maps update for S^3 device the Serbia will be detailed.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Wau, Today I install HERE maps and HERE Drive on wife's HTC 8X. First you need to change region to UK for example. If you don't change region Windows Store don't allow you ti install!!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sapphire_07

Nokia promised support for Symbian until 2016, so the update should appear soon (at least for Symbian Belle).

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Nokia release today new MAP update for symbian.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AlpinaB7

I can confirm that maps for Serbia are updated on Nokia N9.

Its awesome!

Thanks Nokia :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
presario2

Finaly!

Thanks Nokia
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sapphire_07

Thank you Nokia!!!

Better late then never.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
darackv

when will new maps for s60v3 be released ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sapphire_07

I have both the Nokia E7 and Nokia E52, so I am also waiting for s60v3 maps. I have successfully downloaded them on the E7, but I would also like to have them on the E52 since I use both devices.

Maps came out for Lumias a couple of months ago and for Symbian^3 two days ago, so I’m guessing we’re going to have to wait a couple more months. That is, of course, if they still offer support for s60v3.

I hope they do.

Please use plain text.
shomyguca

What about my Nokia E72? Please respond even it is negative answer!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sapphire_07

E72 is also s60v3, so the same rules apply.

When Nokia promised to offer support for Symbian until 2016, they didn’t say if they meant only support for Symbian Belle or also for older versions.

I hope they did because e72 is still a very popular phone and there are still a lot of s60v3 phones in use.

Please use plain text.
shomyguca

I know it is the s60 phone. I just wanted to increase the importance of the subject by supporting it independently. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
dusko

Still there is no update for Nokia E72 for maps of Serbia. I checked for Bosnia and update is available for Nokia E72. When we can expect detailed maps for Serbia for Nokia E72?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Olims

Hi,

Any update available about the detailled Serbia map for E71-E72 ?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Demix

We finally got a detailed map of Serbia.

But, since I live in Leskovac there I noticed a couple of errors. Two errors are indicated in picture 1(Ovi map). Majora Tepića Street should be a dead end. And Djuro Salaja street should continue all the way down and end in intersection with Prvomajska street. As seen in Picture 2(Ok map).

Please use plain text.
dusko

Hello Demix. Which phone do you use? We alredy know that Nokia maps are available for Lumia series and Windows Phone OS. I have Nokia E72, but still there is no detailed map for Serbia (I checked right now, 8.5.2013, 9.53 PM).
Please use plain text.
Demix

[ Edited ]

I have c7 belle.

Upon closer examination, many things are wrong with the map of Leskovac. I live right in the part of town that is shown here on the map, and I can say that some streets are missing and some are not displayed properly.

Please use plain text.
dusko

Be happy Demix. We (E72) do not have even wrong maps:-).
Please use plain text.
shomyguca

Still no update for Symbian S60! :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
darackv

Is new map ever gona come on s60 ?

Please use plain text.