Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi maps (online) doesn't remember me?

Mobile Visionary
rich_enduro

Ovi maps (online) doesn't remember me?

everytime i log into ovi maps on firefox, i'm prompted to log in. I do so and tick the box that says remember me. but everytime i visit the site, i have to log in each time?

Nokia lumia 800(3 UK payg)

Please use plain text.
Sage
fonero

rich_enduro: everytime i log into ovi maps on firefox, i'm prompted to log in. I do so and tick the box that says remember me. but everytime i visit the site, i have to log in each time?

You are remembered, if you

- use the same computer

- don't log out (just close firefox or go to some other www-page)

Markus

(Lumia 820, 8.0.10328.78, 3047.0000.1328.0003, Here Drive+ 3.0.4121.0, map 8.30.51.121)
Please use plain text.
Advisor
alracu

You might also have the browser set to delete cache and cookies when session ends, therefore you might loose the LoggedIn state everytime you close your browser.

What browser version do you use?

Check settings :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.