Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Partly no transport data

Advisor

Partly no transport data

I don't know since when, but I no longer get the data for the Flanders (BEL) De Lijn.

The stations are presented, but greyed out because of no detail data.

For the Brussels transport nearby too, there is no problem --> meaning connectivity is ok.

On the website of DeLijn, the detail data is available, meaning something is going between Nokia Transport and DeLijn.

I post this here, as I have no clue where I could report this

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Partly no transport data

Hi Wquatan,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Nokia forum.

Could you, please,  tell us which phone are you using?

Feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Phone N8 Belle

Maps v3.09 12wk09 b05

Nokia Public Transport 2.0.1

As I wrote :

- DeLijn (Flanders, BEL) : stations available but greyed out because no detail data

- MIVB/STIB (Brussels, BEL) : no problem

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi,

The problem with DeLijn (Flanders, BEL) is still there (verified today)

Can I assume the problem has been forwarded to those who can do something about it, or should I post/send it elsewhere ?

Thx

Please use plain text.