Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problems with Nokia Maps 3.06 and 3.09 (Nokia ...

Contributor
Snuupy

Problems with Nokia Maps 3.06 and 3.09 (Nokia 500 @ Symbian Belle Refresh)

[ Edited ]

Hello. I have a problem with Nokia Maps.... With 3.06 version I hate this problem:

When I want to go to somewhere. Maps show me where am I, but they doesn't navigate me... With 3.09 version the maps doesn't work.. I press the icon, but the phone does not respond. I try to reinstall the maps several times, but without success... Please help me!

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited as the link included does not provide relevant info to the issue.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Snuupy

Re: Problems with Nokia Maps 3.06 and 3.09 (Nokia 500 @ Symbian Belle Refresh)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As per the Forum guidelines, if you had searched the Forum, you would have seen a few threads in this regards.. e.g. have a look at THIS . It seems to be a bug in the latest Maps update released a few days back. 

The matter is already escalated to the concerned Development team and hope to get the fix soon.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Snuupy

I hope soon the problem can be fixed. And what about 3.09? Why I can't update it from Nokia Suite or the phone updates menu? My phone running Symbian Belle Refresh.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Snuupy

Some users are managing to get navigation working by reverting to manually installing maps from 00.02.46.103 series as a temporary measure. You don't mention whether mapping upon 2GB mass memory or memory card upon your 500.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.