Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Safety alert nokia maps 3.04 Bulgaria?

Contributor
niki_future
Accepted Solution

Safety alert nokia maps 3.04 Bulgaria?

Hello,

The Nokia Maps application doesn't show me speedcams in Bulgaria. It is enabled inn the menu. In Italy shows the cams. Is it available for Bulgaria or we have to wait Nokia to update the info for Bulgaria?

Greetings

Please use plain text.
Contributor
niki_future

Does anybody know? See this page : http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/bulgaria/safety/ I want to have the safety spots for Bulgaria in the maps.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert

Unfortunately the safety camera information is not available for Bulgaria (but is available for Italy, as noted in your comment above).

Please use plain text.
Contributor
t_i_t_o

Is this a matter of time or legal issues? Can we expect that functionallity in future and approximately when?                 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
t_i_t_o

Up?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

@t_i_t_o,

Unfortuantely we do not have information available regarding to the content or release dates of future updates. This is standard Nokia policy.

Let's hope the safety camera information will become available in the future.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.