Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to add safety cams to nokia maps

Advisor

how to add safety cams to nokia maps

Hi every one
I don't know if this was posted before or not...
I live in Saudi Arabia and the locations of the speed cams are not listed or added to nokia maps
Is there any way i can add them manually to the app ?
Thank you for your time and help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you tried http://mapreporter.navteq.com/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hellow adrian
Thank you for your reply
Map reporter is use for long terms so changes will take effect in upcoming versions or updates .
What i'm talking about is an easy - spontaneous method that i can use to upload new data to my built in nokia maps ( in my case coordinates of speed cams and redlight cams ) .
I hope you and every one got my idea :smileyhappy:
Thank you again for your reply .
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

If "safetyspot" information is available for you region Nokia Maps application needs to be "Online" and once you start "Drive" any available data is downloaded. Check in either E:\cities\diskcache\safetyspots or F:\ as appropriate and for my example I have 1.0.0.480.europe.cdt.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hellow scoobyman and thank you for the reply..
Unfortunately seems that such information is not available for my home country!
That's why i'm wondering if it's possible to add it manually , but i'm beginning to loose hope ( sad face )
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Still no reply

[ Edited ]

up>>>Still didn't get an answer

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.