Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

i have reset lumia 920 and now i don't see Here Dr...

Advisor
madapo

i have reset lumia 920 and now i don't see Here Drive to download. Say error 805a0194.

i have reset lumia 920 and now i don't see Here Drive to download. Say error 805a0194.

I have change and region but nothing. Maybe Nokia removing for some reason? Or the problem is my Lumia 920?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: i have reset lumia 920 and now i don't see Here Drive to download. Say error 805a0194.

Certainly doesn't seem to be a problem with your Nokia Lumia 920 as this is also faced by other users as in THIS thread. May be something wrong with the Store or the Servers.. Wait for some time and check again ...

Please use plain text.