Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

licence doesn't work with lycamobile in USA

Registered Member
gmbrown

licence doesn't work with lycamobile in USA

When I installed Here Drive (in the USA) I was using t-mobile on my Nokia 521.  I recently switched to Lycamobile

(I believe MMC=311 / MNC=96) and Here Drive now says

"Your licence isn't valid in this country or area"  MC=311

What's up ?  How do I get this corrected ?

Geoffrey

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: licence doesn't work with lycamobile in USA

As you have probably seen this resource http://www.nokia.com/ph-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA141005_en_US I do wonder whether this low cost International SIM counts as one of the supported same region networks

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gmbrown

Re: licence doesn't work with lycamobile in USA

Those discussions didn't really help.  I'm not willing to reset my phone to factory defaults on the off chance that it'll fix the problem.  I actually believe the problem has to do with how the Nokia software tests for license compatibility.  But since nobody from Nokia has chimed in, I guess I'll never know.

Please use plain text.