Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: maps, adress searching

Advisor
arturo15919

maps, adress searching

hi, I have a problem with maps application. I would like to find adress so Im writing city, street and adress is not find.. im trying many times, which any adresses. I have leatest nokia maps application and maps. Maybe I should use other format? How do you searching adress?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Did you try in reverse order ? Street, Area, City ...

Also searching in ONLINE Mode may give better results..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

its the same.. ,,no results"..Im using offline maps. Application dont search all adresses but I can find it on map.. I installed maps two times and its not solution
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Give another try.. First search for the City..once you get there..search for the Area... and so on..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

nothing.. I used many combination.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@arturo15919

Are you using Ovi Maps v3.06_11wk23_b05 upon your N97 Mini, tap "?" > About maps > Versions?

Are you using comma separated values as per screenshot?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

Yes, im using this version, map version 0.2.45.110. I  used the same formula and adress isnt find..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@arturo15919

Are you "Searching Offline" in the same region for which you have downloaded your regional maps?

If you look in E:\Cities\diskcache\ ClientIndex do you recognise your three letter country code as specified here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-3

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

[ Edited ]

Yes, i downloaded germany, czech republic, slovakia, hungary, poland and there im searching adress. I used nokia maps some times ago, maybe older version and hadnt this problem, everything worked good but now i dont know what is wrong...

Im noticing that application searching in ,,categories" such as im writing Beril and finding airport...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

I choose ,,online" conection and its finding adress but I want use maps offline...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
arturo15919

I uninstall nokia maps, install once more and its work but not always... Format of writing isnt neccessary in my opinion..

Thanks and regards

Please use plain text.