Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

my wishes for nokia maps

ptrailblazer89

my wishes for nokia maps

I have got these wishes for nokia maps

1) after showing the route there is no way to zoom in and look around other places ,Imagine if now you are not driving and just want to browse routes offfline how the hell can be do if it zooms only at turns and set route points we cant even move the map once route is calculated i.e offline browsing of routes is not user friendly infact not possible without driving

2)No buses features included in maps as provided with google maps

3)No option provided offline for adding our own roads and places in nokia phone itself

4)No options to add personal information,contact no to places saved

5)Search places option too bad not user friendly

6)Search does not include to search in your own collections

Please use plain text.
Sage
optiplex330

Re: my wishes for nokia maps

My wish is for default Photo gallery to be linked with Maps. In E52, there is an Option/Show on Maps but not found in N8/N9.

Please use plain text.
ptrailblazer89

yeah that is a beautiful wish,to personalize maps even more ,but the question is why they arent doing...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aikonN8

I'd like the option to be able to uninstall some or all of the maps apps.

Please use plain text.
ptrailblazer89

Addicted to Google Maps 4 for my phone nokia 5230 than nokia maps 3 from manfacturer

[ Edited ]

It was delight to use Google Maps 4 on my phone it was light on phone, beatiful interface and plenty of neat options only disadvantage being you need to use an internet connection for it to work else it is completely awesome,Wonder when nokia will produce such an application when even Google was able to do such a thing 

Please use plain text.