Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: nokia maps in ASHA 300

Registered Member
Prab_Rockz

nokia maps in ASHA 300

[ Edited ]

I have Nokia asha 300, i  m searching for nokia maps for my device . I just want to ask,is there any maps available for nokia asha 300 ? reply me fast :smileyhappy:

Moderator's note: We have removed your email from the post because Nokia does not recommend users to share sensitive information on a public discussions board.

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Prab_Rockz, 

As far as I know, the Nokia Asha 300 does not have Nokia Maps and it is not possible to install Nokia Maps neither is it available for this device. The Nokia Asha 303 does have Nokia Maps and GPS.

Hope this helps.

Registered Member
Prab_Rockz

thanks for ur concern. I hv tried to install google map v 2.3.2.It installed,showing maps behind a license agreement whre i hv to accept the license,but i m unable to hit the accept tab.Please help. i need navigation maps urgent on my asha 300.....:smileysad:
Counsellor
urgent

O MY GOD!! Nokia asha 303 has got gps and sun is still rising in the east as well as setting in the west, I am now my total nervous system will fail............
Counsellor
urgent

It is a special feature of nokia asha 300 that it neither support google maps for java nor does it have nokia maps but with java midp 2.1, 1ghz processor, 128 M.B RAM, 256 M.B ROM,.............
Registered Member
ChandraCBL

I am also facing similar problem. I am trying to download Google Maps on my Nokia 300. Its downloaded but when it ask for acceptin ( Or Rejecting) the license agreement , nothing happns. I cant just download Google Maps. Nokia customer care can you please help.

Registered Member
KimaniH

i also got a similar case with my 300 no support for any maps.an update has to come with nokia maps.pliz do something.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

I hope asha 300 can be update to real s40v6 feature pack 2 so we will get the map and new things
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

FMAP also support this device but can't navigate
Registered Member
girishraj

how would i download the google new version map to nokia 300 ce
Registered Member
bheja

download google 5.8.9 from phoneky.com
Registered Member
Lyng01

Thank you! Finally got it :smileyhappy:

Counsellor
urgent

To download official google maps goto google.com from the default browser of your phone, then select google product and download google map.
But recently there is some strange problem using google map which was not before. Now while loading terms and condition page it gives warning message and says: serious error & instruct to restart the app.