Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

2 sim cards in one nokia mobile

2 sim cards in one nokia mobile

any body can tell us when Nokia will produce amobile with 2sim cards and why Nokia couldn't produce such that mobile while the chineses could do it????????????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: 2 sim cards in one nokia mobile

Only Nokia can answer those questions and they won't do so on these forums. These forums are user-to-user forums and not a way of contacting Nokia.

I'm sure Nokia could have produced a dual-SIM phone had they wanted to and, like you, I wish they would! However, they must have considered other features to be higher priority.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Dear grschinon

thank you for replying and for the notice that this forum not concerning that issue

but it still astonishing

thank you again
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fpopescu

I'm also interested in buying an original Nokia dual-sim phone. Is there a dual sim on the market already? I know about dual-SIM CECT clone phones. Does anyone know something about that?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

14-Aug-2008 04:10 PM
fpopescu wrote:
I'm also interested in buying an original Nokia dual-sim phone.

As already stated in this forum, there's no such thing.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
icomster

[ Edited ]
I think I have seen a chip in size of a sim card, with possibility to cut the original sim cards smaller, to fit in the chip. When you start the phone, you can choose what sim you want to use.

But maybe you are thinking about dual sim, at the same time ??

Message Edited by icomster on 14-Aug-2008 09:10 PM
After all these years with SE, i suddenly got a N95 8Gb. And now I begin to like it!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

14-Aug-2008 09:09 PM
icomster wrote:
I think I have seen a chip in size of a sim card, with possibility to cut the original sim cards smaller, to fit in the chip. When you start the phone, you can choose what sim you want to use.

Anything that requires physical modification of the phone or the SIM card is at best an unauthorized hack liable to void your warranty and is therefore not for discussion on these forums.

Please use plain text.