Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Contributor
basnetbidur
Accepted Solution

i have update nokia 5800 express music . i like to undo update how can i do that and make my mobile in previous condition?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: 5800

You can NOT downgrade the Firmware. BTW, why do you want to do that ? If you are facing any issues after the update then post them on appropriate board on this Forum and you should get the solutions to resolve them. I have updated my Nokia 5800xm to the latest version since more than 6 months now and do not face any problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
basnetbidur

i dont like it .upgrade it is not good than previous system so..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As mentioned earlier you can't downgrade. Though its your own choice / liking, the latest version has a better browser and the Maps 3.06 is embedded in the Firmware...so a bit surprised to know your decission. In fact the users still awaiting to get the update are very much upset and getting restless...

Please use plain text.