Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Hello there.......

ARpro

Hello there.......

recenty i tried to update the firmware of my nokia 80.so i connected it to my pc via nokia pcsuite as usually and started updating.unfortunatly for some reson it get disconnected from the usb cable while updating and still the screen is remaining white.so i took off the battry and tried to power on again but it wont at least no white screen even.just like an dead phone.

please help me with this......

Thanks in advance.............     :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Hello there.......

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear of your misfortune but there may be hope yet. Have a read of the following advice from Psychomania to see if your phone can be rescued.

/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Recovering-from-a-failed-firmware-update/td-p/398147

Good luck.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@ARpro

If update process fails device can be left with a black screen in "flashing mode", it can be recovered by Nokia Care Point from this state.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
ARpro

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
ARpro

:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.