Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I Need Help!!! Nokia 6730c.

Format_C

I Need Help!!! Nokia 6730c.

Hello! I have a problem with my Nokia 6730. I bought it 2 weeks ago. Phone for some reason very slow, long reacts to pressing buttons, and for some unknown reason, restarts and resets the time. I can not install it on third-party applications, for example: I wanted to install LCG Jukebox, a music player, for some reason he works with interruptions in the sound. Other applications that I installed, too, are slow. I checked the internet - they are fully compatible with Symbian 9.3. Phone software installed recently - 031,022. Three times the installed factory settings - does not help, get out of the phone memory card - also does not help. Before that I had a Nokia 6120, and there were no such problems, although the processor was almost twice as slow ... Please help me in my problem! Can this be solved by updating the software? Or do I need to return this phone back to the store?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Re: I Need Help!!! Nokia 6730c.

[ Edited ]

Update your firmware (If update is available for your device)

OTHERWISE:

Try Soft reset?

Dial this code as normal phone number *#7370# enter your lock code, default is 12345.
it'll wipe c/phone memory, phone will be "out of box" condition, So please consider BACKUP, but do it manually.

Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
Format_C

Phone himself updated software, and reset * # 7370 # 2 times tried. Phone resets, try reinstalling the program - speed and performance remains the same.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Visit your nearest Nokia Care Point, and have it checked.
Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.