Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N73 memory card data not visible in my phone.

N73 memory card data not visible in my phone.

My N73 is not showing the data that is available in the memory card.However when I plug it into the PC then I am able to view all the files.However in the phone I am unable to view any files.
Also I am unable to change the message memory settings from
Phone Memory to Memory Card.The phone displays all the contents available in the phone memory but not the card.
Please advice how do I go about in changing the memory option and also to see again the data in the memory card over my phone.

Thanks,
Sandip
Please use plain text.
Contributor

I am having a similar problem with my Nokia 95, it no longer recognises my 500Mb or 2GB miniSD cards. i was receiving multiple messages beforehand "remove memory card" although i pressed no keys. i suspect that it is a hardware problem as i can also read the miniSD cards with my laptop.

stuart riley
http://www.stuartriley.net/
Please use plain text.
Sage

To view the Memory card details, press the
Menue key and then Options>Memory details>
Memory card\Phone memory.
To change the messaging memory settings from
Phone memory to Memory card:
Messaging>Options>Settings>Other>Memory in use.
This procedure works in my N81. It should be
similar in yours.
Regards.
Fattan
Please use plain text.
msgr

Hi

I cant change the access. When I chose the change memory in message menu, it doesnt work. I cant access my memory card for message inbox. othere functions are ok, can access otherwise. what could be the reason? somebody help- I had some importantr message in memory card, any other way to copy and save it?

Please use plain text.