Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA 5130c-2 DISPLAY PROBLEM

Registered Member
zohaib22pk

NOKIA 5130c-2 DISPLAY PROBLEM

[ Edited ]

Hi friends,

I purchase nokia 5130C-2  XpressMusic cell phone but after few days a problem, when i ON my phone the nokia logo appear but after then only a massage appear that " CONTACT SERVICE "  and phone is OFF.

Anyone help me.

Thanks,

Moderator's note: Personal email addresses removed. It is unwise to share personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: NOKIA 5130c-2 DISPLAY PROBLEM

Hi zohaib22pk,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue. Please have a look at this thread. If you need to take the device to the Nokia Care point, then please take the proof of purchase with you.

Note that you most likely will lose all the data from the phone, so it is good to make a back up time to time with Nokia Suite.

Hope you get the phone working again and welcome to the forum!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.