Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA N96 CAMERA PROBLEM

NOKIA N96 CAMERA PROBLEM

Hi 

I really need help ,,

I have a nokia n96 and my camera is not working at all , when i switch on the camera,, it shows UNEXPECTED ERROR  PLEASE RESTART THE PHONE.

I tried restarting the phone a lot of times but its not working ,, i even tried formatting the phone by *#7370#  and even tried the hard format ,, but still the camera is not working ..

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME  

PLEASE :'(:'(:'(:'( 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: NOKIA N96 CAMERA PROBLEM

hi there if none of those have worked i would suggest first looking if there is a firmware update available on your phone, via FOTA or NSU. let us know what happens. 

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some Kudos to their post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.

thanks for the reply , but  i did the update of the software ,, my previous version was 11  and now i have updated it to the 30 version but still the problem with the camera is the same.. PLZZZZ HELPP  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( (CRYING)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

ok I suggest first that you backup all your important phone data to your PC via Nokia PC Suite (as a nokia backup file .nbu), or to your memory card. then perform a hard reset to clear all the data off your phone. this is achieved by: with the phone turned off, press and hold the green call key, 3 key and the * key, then press and hold the power button (keeping all four buttons pressed). then the country selection screen should appear. if the country selection screen does not show, then repeat the process but instead of the 3 key use the silver multimedia key.

if the problem still persists, then try taking your phone battery out for ten minutes then replacing it. if this still does not work, then you will have to take your phone to your local Nokia Care Centre for them to inspect. 

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some Kudos to their post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

The best you have to do, is to take your phone to a nokia care centre.

If this post was helpful, please 'click' the Kudos button.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.