Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Need help for nokai 5235

Registered Member
sumankumar26

Need help for nokai 5235

i am using nokia 5235 from last 1 year.recently i got some prob so i went nokia care and completed my software update.now i m getting "no answer" message wenever i call anyone.i thought it was a sim prob. so i brought new sim also but still m facing same prob.can any1 tell me it mobile prob or network problem ?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Need help for nokai 5235

Hi sumankumar26, 

Welcome to discussions board! 

If you have replaced your SIM card and the problem persists, it may be a problem with the phone itself. First of all I adivse you to perform these steps: 

1) Type *#7780#. Default lock code is 12345.

2) If the issue persists, perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite. Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad. 

3) Alternatively, you may also check for updates on Nokia Suite (by going to Tools > Updates). 

If the issue still persists, I advise you to contact your Nokia Careline and speak with the after sales department. 

Feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.