Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6630 in offline mode

Registered Member

Nokia 6630 in offline mode

My cellphone ( Nokia 6630 )is in offline mode and even though i tried changing my profile it give me message saying to insert my sim though the sim is inserted.

SO please help me resolve this problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia 6630 in offline mode

You may have a sim card problem. Try using another sim your the phone and vice versa try your sim in another phone. Make sure you are trying your sim in another phone from the same network or a sim free phone.

This will tell you whether the problem is with your sim card or phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Thanks for reply. i try with other sim card i m facing same problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Same sim card i putted in other phone it's working fine..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

I suppose that rules out the card being faulty. I suppose you tried using another sim card in your phone as well.

Well if it is the phone than you will need to take a trip to your nearest Nokia Care Centre unfortunately.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have nokia 6630 mobile phone, from last 2 week i am unable to start my handset on General mode its goes on "OFFLINE Mode" this happening for all SIM cards and for all service provider.
But i can use only one particular SIM card and its works normal, i am not able to access my own SIM card...!!! I had re-stored original setting twice and formatted once(Green * 3) still it is not resolved, So please suggest is their any setting to do in handset or it is some major problem- Amol
Please use plain text.