Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Useful codes

KINGHOBZZ

Hey can i have all codes for nokia 5230 plz.
Please use plain text.
KINGHOBZZ

It's important, i want 2 fix my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Refer Message 2 in THIS thread . The 2 codes mentioned therein should be fine for Fixing the phone. When it asks for security code, enter 12345 which is the default code unless changed by you.

If you can't fix the device thru' these you must visit Nokia Care unless you provide more details of the problem so that any other specific solution / suggestion may be provided ..

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nuke

i have a problem with my asha 302 device. When i delete all my messeges (its about 500 msgs) there is one empty messege left and it cannot be deleted.. And when i delete it my phone will restart or it will shutdown... Please help... :smileyhappy:). Tnx!!
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
sparkey1994

I have a problem i chang code 12345 and now i forgot my code how can i get old code 12345
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

@ sparkey1994 - ONLY way to get the Security Code reset to 12345 (Default) is by visiting Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice)

Please use plain text.
jekiboi20

@nuke wrote:

i have a problem with my asha 302 device. When i delete all my messeges (its about 500 msgs) there is one empty messege left and it cannot be deleted.. And when i delete it my phone will restart or it will shutdown... Please help... :smileyhappy:). Tnx!!

Hi Nuke,

The problem that you're experiencing is totally unusual. If deleting it manually didn't work then I guess you need to perform a hard reset just to get rid of that message. But, before you do that you need to perform a backup via Nokia Suite but make sure you'll not include the messages on the backup. Follow these steps:

1. Download Nokia Suite. Click Here.

2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.

3. Go to Files > Backup.

4. Follow the on screen instructions then once you get to the selection of the files to backup, uncheck Messages then continue.

5. After performing the backup, unplug your device to your PC then perform a hard reset by dialing *#7370#. You'll be asked to enter a lock code, enter 12345 if the code has not been changed yet.

6. After the hard reset, reconnect your phone to your computer then do the restore by going to Files > Restore.

I know it's a long procedure but that's the only way that I can think for us to delete that weird message. :smileyhappy:

Hope this will help you.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Turtlez

Greetings adamf,
Please i wouldn't mind having those codes you posted inboxed to me, may some of those codes might be useful to me....i'd appreciate ur help.
Thanks
Please use plain text.
smog204

unlock code for my nokia 5230

what are the method to used to open my nokia 5230 that is not open to other network

Please use plain text.
Contributor
catkisk

when can we put this code? my phone is blocked and it asks for create security code. i put twice the new code and after that all is blocked. when can i put your code??
Please use plain text.
Contributor
catkisk

I have a S40 mobile phone, the 2760. I do not know when to put the code because it has 3 states: switch off, sswitch on but locked or demand of create new password. all that after paying 20 euros tou unblock. now it asks create security code and when i put a code it is switch on but totally blocked. please help....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Willem3

Hi, i cant update my Nokia Asha 302 and it seems that i should be able to format it, i tried several times until my fingers hurt lol by holding * , 3 and call and pressed the on off button for a second but that doesn't work either. solution anyone ?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Willem3 wrote:
Hi, i cant update my Nokia Asha 302 and it seems that i should be able to format it, i tried several times until my fingers hurt lol by holding * , 3 and call and pressed the on off button for a second but that doesn't work either. solution anyone ?

Hard Reset that you are trying can't be performed on this phone. You may try dialing  *#7370# followed by 12345 (Default code unless changed by you) when prompted ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
n73rock

i used *#99# dial up number on my n73 but the no. Was invalid. . Plezzz give me the no.
Please use plain text.