Refer Message 2 in THIS thread . The 2 codes mentioned therein should be fine for Fixing the phone. When it asks for security code, enter 12345 which is the default code unless changed by you.
If you can't fix the device thru' these you must visit Nokia Care unless you provide more details of the problem so that any other specific solution / suggestion may be provided ..
2013-03-10 16:38 - edited 2013-03-10 16:39
i have a problem with my asha 302 device. When i delete all my messeges (its about 500 msgs) there is one empty messege left and it cannot be deleted.. And when i delete it my phone will restart or it will shutdown... Please help... ). Tnx!!
The problem that you're experiencing is totally unusual. If deleting it manually didn't work then I guess you need to perform a hard reset just to get rid of that message. But, before you do that you need to perform a backup via Nokia Suite but make sure you'll not include the messages on the backup. Follow these steps:
1. Download Nokia Suite. Click Here.
2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
3. Go to Files > Backup.
4. Follow the on screen instructions then once you get to the selection of the files to backup, uncheck Messages then continue.
5. After performing the backup, unplug your device to your PC then perform a hard reset by dialing *#7370#. You'll be asked to enter a lock code, enter 12345 if the code has not been changed yet.
6. After the hard reset, reconnect your phone to your computer then do the restore by going to Files > Restore.
I know it's a long procedure but that's the only way that I can think for us to delete that weird message.
Hope this will help you.