My phone stopped working, none of the buttons work apart from the red disconnect call button, therefore I can't unlock the keypad. The flash light at the back randomly comes on.
I removed the battery several times, then put it back in and its still not working.
P.S.. Its been like that for about a week and then randomly it started working today...for a few hours and now the same thing happens again!
Is there anyone that could help me? Please
I have that same EXACT problem. I think our phones are dead pal.
Water spilt on mine though. I immediately took out the battery for like 2 days. During that time i placed in in a small bowl filled with rice grains (I heard that 's supposed to help with getting rid of the moisture). Afterwards I tried it and it worked at first for a few hours but now its doing exactly what you described!
i have never dropped in water. my phone started working again, for about 2 weeks and it has stopped working AGAIN like 2 days ago, never buying a nokia again!