Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia parts ?

Advisor

nokia parts ?

Does any body know where you can get good nokia parts on the internet apart from ebay,i need a part for a nokia n80 front plate where screen is,thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
bandofbrothers

have you tried e mailing Nokia themselves or visit a Nokia Repair Centre
Nokia n8.
iphone 5 16gb - black/slate

Be happy !!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
richcowell

I'd second that... you'd be ill-advised to attempt to do anything like that yourself, as the handset is extremely likely to invalidate your warranty - so it's not really worth the risk for the sake of a trip to your nearest Nokia Service Centre

:smileyhappy:
Nokia History: 3110, 5110, 7110, 7110, 3510i, 6210, 6310i, 5210, 6100, 6610, 7250, 7250i, 6650, 6230, 6230i, 6260, N70, N70, 5300, N95, N95, E71, E72
Current Phone: HTC Sensation - Android 2.3
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yash1287

i want to change my moble nokia 6700 classic body part
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

yash1287 wrote:
i want to change my moble nokia 6700 classic body part

You need to contact your local Nokia care ... Dis-assembly / Assembly of the device voids Warranty and hence even if your device is no more under Warranty, the Forum guidelines bar us from discussing anything related to it ...

Please use plain text.