Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

520 not receiving texts?

Registered Member
eclectis

520 not receiving texts?

I tried contacting the Nokia help and support page by email, but I still haven't gotten either a confirmation email or a reply after three or four attempts. I'm having a problem with my new Lumia 520: it's either receiving texts from people ridiculously late, or not at all. This is extremely frustrating, especially since I only got the phone yesterday - everything else seems to be working fine, it's just getting replies from people that seems to be the problem. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me what's gone wrong with my phone, and what I can do to fix it. It's not great to buy a brand new phone and for it not to work properly, and I don't think it's particularly helpful that there doesn't seem to be any answers to this difficulty anywhere. 

Thanks for the help. 

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: 520 not receiving texts?

[ Edited ]

Did you by any chance sign up to a new tariff or carrier when you got your new phone? Contact your network and ask them to check to make sure everything is fine with your account on their end first. Also try another sim if you have access to one.