Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: After call balance message not coming on my Lu...

Advisor
tripranav

After call balance message not coming on my Lumia 800

Hello, I just got a lumia 800 today and man i am blown away by both nokia and windows phone 7.5 :smileyhappy: Anyways, I am facing a problem: I use a prepaid sim and on my other previous phones, after each call/sms i used to get a automatic message regarding the amount used in the last call/sms and the remaining balance for my prepaid sim. But now on my lumia 800 i am not getting those messages after the call/sms. Anyone here knows the solution to this problem? Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:
Counsellor
steve7

Re: After call balance message not coming on my Lumia 800

Call your service provider I believe its a setting on there system
If a smart phone is smart, why is mine so dumb :smileyhappy:
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

[ Edited ]

Hi tripranav,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

As steve7 mentioned, it's best to first contact your operator for more information. Please note that you can install Nokia Counters application as well, which will monitor the length of your phone calls, the number of SMSs and the amount of data transferred. You can find Nokia Counters in the Nokia Collection on Marketplace or here (open the link with your phone browser). 

Hope this helps!

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Advisor
tripranav

Thanks for the reply everyone. I tried using the counter app but that only shows the min/no of sms`s i have sent. It doesnt show me how much free talktime is left on my prepaid sim :smileysad:

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Find out how many minutes and SMSs you have left and put that information into the counter limits. The application will not "sniff" your available balance automatically, so you'll have to input that information manually and set the day when the limits will be refreshed.
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Registered Member
rkp22

This a such a basis feature available in all other phones, even a phone which is less than 1000 rs will give the remaining balance after every call for prepaid customer. And this basic feature is not there in NOKIA LUMIA 800. 

And I am wondering for your reply to check the counters every time after every call .. And it is so stupidity that NOKIA could not identify this as a required feature and could not accommodate it and calls this as a smart phone without such kind of basis features...

Thanks,

RK