Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Audio very low when i use blutooth Handset in ...

Counsellor
dawood85

Audio very low when i use blutooth Handset in my Lumia 920

Hi,

I have the Handset BH-106 which was working fine with my old Nokia Phones, after i got the Lumia 920 i Found that the Audio became very low after start the Call, it will start good but dropping down with the time, it was very old so i decided to buy i new one and i have selected the BH-217.

i have tested it in the store the Audio was perfect, after few days the same issue accure and now im sure its the Phone issue not the Handset.

i did soo many soft/Hard Resets, i also got the Portico update, and i got other nokia Update (like Audio and others) but nothing worked.

is it really the Phone Issue because i dont want to buy newer handset like BH-220 with no benifits !

what is the soulution and what is the best Audio Hanset (for phone calls only i dont listen to music), which is have a car base like the BH-217 and can go to stand-by Mode.

Regards,

Counsellor
garym114

Re: Audio very low when i use blutooth Handset in my Lumia 920

It seems like this is a common problem with the BH-217 and it's auto adjust volume. You should be able to adjust volume on the phone.

Others have the same problem.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Accessories-Car-Phones-and-Other/Bluetooth-BH-217-volume-problem/m-p...

Any bluetooth headset should work for you.