Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Can I use Nokia AC-16 charger for my Lumia 620?

StreekG

Can I use Nokia AC-16 charger for my Lumia 620?

Hi guys, first post here.

I couldn't find this anywhere, however i have both a Lumia 920, and a 620.

I just find it wierd that my white 620 comes with a black AC-50 charger rated for 1.3A and my black Lumia 920 comes with a white AC-16 rated for 1.0A.

I'm lending my 620 to my gf for a while and i read on the Nokia Lumia 920 user guide that both an AC-50 and AC-16 can be used to charge it, great!

But the Lumia 620 user guide states to use an AC-50, no mention of the AC-16.

So, anyone here with experience can tell me if i can, infact use an AC-16 for my Lumia 620? It makes more sense to swap them around.

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Can I use Nokia AC-16 charger for my Lumia 620?

you can use both, no problems :smileyhappy:, i've charged my 920 when i've been in the lounge cos thats where my partner keeps her AC-50 charger for her 620 :smileyhappy:
musica

Re: Can I use Nokia AC-16 charger for my Lumia 620?

StreekG wrote:

Hi guys, first post here.

I couldn't find this anywhere, however i have both a Lumia 920, and a 620.

I just find it wierd that my white 620 comes with a black AC-50 charger rated for 1.3A and my black Lumia 920 comes with a white AC-16 rated for 1.0A.

I'm lending my 620 to my gf for a while and i read on the Nokia Lumia 920 user guide that both an AC-50 and AC-16 can be used to charge it, great!

But the Lumia 620 user guide states to use an AC-50, no mention of the AC-16.

So, anyone here with experience can tell me if i can, infact use an AC-16 for my Lumia 620? It makes more sense to swap them around.

AC-16 is compatible to the Nokia Lumia 620 so it's okay to use it as mentioned by

AC-20, AC-50 and AC-50U are the other compatible USB chargers for the said phone. Cheers. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner