Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Can not enter Pin and can not shutdown my Lumi...

Salsalex

Can not enter Pin and can not shutdown my Lumia 800 what must i do!

i did get this problem yesterday.....

I cant log in bij mij micro card, i cant shutdown my phone, it seems like that my right site toutch does not work.

With an back up restor i get the messege 801812E0.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Can not enter Pin and can not shutdown my Lumia 800 what must i do!

Hi Salsalex,

Contact your local Nokia care to get the phone checked.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Can not enter Pin and can not shutdown my Lumia 800 what must i do!

[ Edited ]

When you press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds the phone should turn off. Doing this would normally simulate pulling the battery.

If the phone turns off try a soft reset;

• Press and hold POWER and VOLUME DOWN together
  • Wait for the phone to vibrate
  • Release POWER
  • wait for another 5 seconds
  • Release VOLUME DOWN

Normally the phone should vibrate indicating a reset and you can now switch back on normally.

Otherwise you should follow the advice given in the previous response.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..