Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Can't end a call in lumia 800

Registered Member
oldxavier

It's about to turn global, I'm struggling with the same problem in the middle of Hungary. Nokia, please find a solution for this so as not to force us to buy a new device. This bug or problem or both is not only annoying but also extremely expensive - what if the other end forgets to hang it up? Nor do I use screen protector or case, and the surface of the sensor is totally clean.
Possibly useful data (according to the app System Information):
OS version: 7.10.8862
Filmware version: 1750.0823.8852.12430
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hjwschoot

I have the same problem with my Dutch Lumia 800. I tried every solution that you guys give but nothing seems to work. I have a serious problem because i use my phone also for my work and i can't call anybody otherwise my costumors wil have long voicemails to listen to with al lot of cursing. Please help Nokia!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Take it to your local Nokia Care Point

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kolosanyi

Same problem in Hungary. I had it with the original and now with the latest firmware (1750.0823.8858.12460) and OS (7.10.8862.144).
Besides that calling issue, sometimes the screen goes black during the call. I don't use any screen protectors. These are very annoying problems...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gaspo53

The same thing is happenning to me in Lumia 920, can't get out of "Ending call".
Please Nokia, fix this ASAP!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
igirl93

I have the same problem, everytime i call someone my screen turned black and freezes. And i have to hold the power button for 10sec. But this happens to me everytime, so how can we solve this?

Please use plain text.