Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Can't end call in Lumia 710

Registered Member
asif07

Re: Can't end call in Lumia 710

guys can any one say how to connect my bluetooth with other devices my nokia lumia 710 is not connecting with other devices

Nyk03

same problem is occuring in my lumia 710.
I think we should contact consumer forum for the problem as nokia don't care the inconvenience caused to the user.
People who agree with me plz reply to my post.
I am damn sure nokia is not going to read this as they don't reply to any post.

Contributor

yes u shud as i m also facing dis same prob an i hve given my ph to nokia care 2 days bak an dey hve told me...to collect it...after a week or so...!!!! but i dnt believe dis prob wil b fine..!!!
Contributor

u cant connect any nokia lumia device wid anyother device...!!!! its jst nt copatible..!!!!
Contributor

i dnt think nokia is ever going to solve it..!!!! 

Registered Member
ArunKG

I am also having d same

Sage
kinaton

Nokia are kind of screwed, if they fix it then they are openly admitting there is a problem.. They will do a sneeky repair when they update either the firmware or another product.

I would suggest anyone in UK contact, which?,, BBC Watchdog, What Mobile and trading standards.. 

Basically its time the paying public stood up and be counted and hit nokia where it hurts.. and thats their pockets..

Registered Member
flakey

Just got the phone a few days ago, so far I've found about 4 bugs/problems (hurray).

This is the first smartphone I've ever owned... coming from some 5 year old random samsung phone this is a joke. Can't even handle basic functionality like properly hanging up a phone call, I realise you dont get billed for it or anything but cmon. Its a very very basic function thats totally wrong, nokia phones may be solid signal wise but they never were any good with software.

Anyhow, can still take the phone back to where I got it from for a refund currently, is this going to be fixed or would I be better getting my money back?

Advisor
ak75

The end-call freezing issue is worse than I thought initially. It is not just the UI that hangs.. but infact I found out that the called party is put on hold...So, you will get billed for the duration it hangs..So, the service providers will like this phone..

Advisor
hellorubal

Dear Nokia,
Replacing the handset with a brand new but malfunctioning handset does not solve the issue!
GIVE THE BLOODY FIX!
LUMIYAseventen

Hey,

I am facing the same issue.  Some times the call ends after a few minutes in my LUMIA 710. But some times, it hangs there and the only way to recover is to power off the device. 

The phone UI is just amazing...but if the most basic thing doesnt' work, what is the point?

Hope this is issue gets fixed soon. 

PLz  reply me and give me link on my mail for upadation of this ISSUE

Thanks,

TO

NOKIA   NOKIA  NOKIA   NOKIA NOKIA   NOKIA NOKIA   NOKIA NOKIA   NOKIA NOKIA   NOKIA NOKIA   NOKIA

Nokia i m ur big fan and i alwayz purchase only NOKIA brand mobile,, in WINOWS also my 1st preference is NOKIA.

But basic problem is not solved yet?  or  NOKIA  already solved this problem plz tell me... so that i ll take my mobile to NOKIA care centre

I also want  to write a mail to nokia for sum rumours in market... give me ur contact number and contact mail

Registered Member
flakey

So, I have 10 days left to return my phone.

What do you think the chancers are they will take some action in the next 10 days? Im currently thinking I'd be better going with something else.

Not likely to purchase a nokia nor windows phone for a long time after this, my first impressions of this are all bad. Not something id reccormend to a friend.

Advisor
benselvan

Iam having this bug for the last one month, nokia must replace these crapy hardware and give new phone, cant believe that no solutions is available  till now. In my personal opinion nokia is blaming windows and windows blaming nokia, hope they come up with solutions soon.

Registered Member
sunil_inspiron

I am another call end suffrer....

its really worst thing.. never expected by the most trusted NOKIA.

benselvan wrote:

Iam having this bug for the last one month, nokia must replace these crapy hardware and give new phone, cant believe that no solutions is available  till now. In my personal opinion nokia is blaming windows and windows blaming nokia, hope they come up with solutions soon.

anujain

[ Edited ]

There seems to be a new firmware update on Nokia Singapore website. Does this resolve the call end problem for anybody?

Nokia Singapore Website:  

www.nokia.com/sg-en/support/product/lumia710/

Latest software release for Nokia Lumia 710 is SW 1600.3013.8107.11502

I don't see any such update on Nokia India website:

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/lumia710/

Registered Member
flakey

Still no reply or response about this?

I will be taking back the phone soon and getting something else otherwise. To say I feel let down by Nokia is an understatement.
Advisor
benselvan

Nok: lets make a phone where ios5 or android could  never copy?

Win:  Lets make lumia 710

Customer: Great phone guys,  cant even end my call, need to remove my battery after every call, not even ios5 or android will come near this state of art in technology.....

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
harmanni

[ Edited ]

Hi all!

This thread has heated quite fast and the issue behind it is obviously causing a lot of inconvenience to many of you reporting similar matters. This case has been put forward to our technical experts who are doing their best to get any update to this. To make sure that you have done everything you can by yourself to fix any issues, please follow these instructions to completely reset your device.

You should back up your data before doing the reset. Synchronise your media files to Zune, other data to SkyDrive and contacts and calendar to the Windows Live account. Please be aware that you cannot synchronise text messages. You can reset the phone by going Settings > About > Reset your phone. The phone memory will be wiped.

This is really unfortunate situation for all of you who have bought a nice new device, which should be working perfectly. As soon as we get any update on this, it will be posted on this forum. Thank you all for being very patient with this and hopefully there will be a fix rapidly.

Regards,

Harmanni

Contributor
emefenmo

Hi. In response to your post. You're right. I checked it up and the update is already on Zune. Only problem is that the original "CALL NOT ENDING" bug is still very much present.

emerland

i just bought a Lumia 710 and i'm not so happy with the fact that my call can't end when i hit the end call key.everytime it happen i have to restart the device.hoping for a fix ASAP.