The Chat and email Messages sync up in Lumia 920.
When you send a chat message from the phone and receive response on say Facebook. The message doesnt get sycned up on the Lumia... why is that ?
could you setup frequence of the referesh on the message sometimes i see delayed updates when my cell signal is full ...
1. When i send email from Lumia 920 i don't see them on the web the sync up doesn;t happen its been consistent...
2. Is there a setting to enable how many no of emails to synce up for each mail box. we had this in N8 (symbian)..
3. The address book prompts are not populated for id's on respective email clients.. is that possible.. i was thinking if i enable the email the people center should sync it up..
1. People center with integrated FB interface doesnt show the Birthday reminders as the web based interface...
2. No option to see who like the photo's/Comments posted.
3. No option to share the posts within the people center..
4. No option to like individual comments posted...
Trying to improve user exp by providing feedback...
I can use the web based application that would resolve the issue. or May be Nokia can have its own app for this purpose..