Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Free nokia 360 speaker with lumia 800

Contributor
raghav2283
Accepted Solution

Free nokia 360 speaker with lumia 800

Hi Nokia,

I bought a lumia 800 yesterday. i finished all setup of the phone, but then i didnt get the unique code neither on mail or sms, i then called nokia care and they said its for customers who get sms or email before purchase saying i will be eligible for this offer if i purchase and not for all. this is not right. i am deeply disappointed. please help me sort this out. 

Regards,

Raghav
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

From where did you buy this Phone ? Was it from Authorised Nokia dealer ?

Follow instructions HERE and see what happens. 

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

@raghav2283

For this special promotion in India you might like to look at this previous post concerning this issue where OP received an invitation from Nokia with SMS code:http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/Free-play360-speaker-with-lumia-800/m-p/1571008/highligh...

If this promotion is run in similar fashion to that in UK, online registration could not be completed and it had to be actioned by contacting Nokia Care.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Contributor
raghav2283

Hi,

I did contact the Nokia care center and now the issue is resolved, I got the play 360 speaker.

Thank you all.

Raghav
Registered Member
Stolla

This promotion sucks. Bought the phone, registered, waited the correct time and when I completed the form it said I can't claim the free speakers. **bleep** advertising. Hate these false advertising gimmicks.

PremGaj

Free nokia 360 speaker with lumia 800

Hi  I bought a Lumia 800 recently  while billing time the store people told that monster and 360* Speaker will be get from  through the Nokia Care  but  when i went directly and ask them regarding this offer they told that we are not the concern people for the freebies has contact  the Nokia Priority...is it right??? Pls guide me from where i can get mine??? i bought it last month 18th October. Pls help me to get the offer