Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How do I reset Outlook in Lumia 2520?

Registered Member

How do I reset Outlook in Lumia 2520?

[ Edited ]

Hi,
I did something wrong in Lumia 2520 Outlook settings. It does not work but I'm not able to change the settings either. How do I reset Outlook to be able to start from the beginning?

Moderator's note: The post was moved to the most appropriate board.

Re: How do I reset Outlook in Lumia 2520?

[ Edited ]

Did you misconfigure your email when you set your outlook?

Registered Member

[ Edited ]

Yes, i did.

Mobile Visionary

You are refering to desktop Outlook, right?

You can delete or change any accounts you have setup in outlook. Open outlook and select 'file' at the top. 'Account and social network settings' box, one click the box, one of the popup items will be 'Account settings' add or remove accounts or change exixting, click it. single click the account to highlight it and select 'remove' to totally delete it.

Double click the account name to edit, some settings are in the 'More settings' box.

Registered Member

I can not open outlook because of th error. So i do not get to the file menu

Jan-Erik

garym11 wrote:

You are refering to desktop Outlook, right?

You can delete or change any accounts you have setup in outlook. Open outlook and select 'file' at the top. 'Account and social network settings' box, one click the box, one of the popup items will be 'Account settings' add or remove accounts or change exixting, click it. single click the account to highlight it and select 'remove' to totally delete it.

Double click the account name to edit, some settings are in the 'More settings' box.

Mobile Sensei

So you did something that completely prevents outlook from launching?
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT

Outlook 2013 in my Nokia Lumia 2520 was working well. I had set up 2 accounts. However one of the accounts could not be updated because no longer associated withe that company and they automatically disconeected from the exchange server in Jan 2015. Unfortunately it was primay account. Even after I changed it as not primary, Outlook will not allow me to delete the account. Currently Outook is on offline mode, even though it syncs to the currently default working account. Is there any way I could delete the account and get oulook online back?

Hi, k4955. Welcome to our community. Is there any error message when trying to delete your account? Have you already tried resetting the device? Note that if you are going to do this, your important documents will be deleted. So, make sure to create a backup. If in case you haven't tried it yet, here's how: Nokia Lumia 2520 - How can I reset my Lumia 2520 to factory conditions?. Link is intended for the UK, but this will work regardless of your location. We look forward to your reply. 

MODS3