Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Is BH-503 compatible with Lumias?

Registered Member
recko2234

Is BH-503 compatible with Lumias?

Hello!
I have a L820 with WP8.1 PfD, and I would like to buy a BH-503, because I like similar designed headphones. I saw the BH-505, but I read a lot of bad experience about this, so I don't want to buy a 505.

My question is:
Can I make and receive calls, listening musics and use the function buttons on BH-503 with Lumia 820?

Thanks forward!

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Is BH-503 compatible with Lumias?

hi mate, you should be able to, but compatibility isn't guaranteed unfortunately. i guess you can contact your nearest Nokia Care location to see if they can assist.
Registered Member
recko2234

Thanks!
Unfortunately, the nearest Nokia Care is 170km away from me :smileyhappy:

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

contact the Nokia Care point as they may be able to arrange you sending the phone to repair to them thru the postal mail.