Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Is the Lumia 1020 available for T-mobile users

kpnitreal
Accepted Solution

Is the Lumia 1020 available for T-mobile users

I currently have t-mobile for my provider but am very interested in the 1020 phone for business use, but it only seems to be available on AT&T.  Will this phone be available for T-mobile users soon?  and if not why?

Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Is the Lumia 1020 available for T-mobile users

At the moment it is exclusive to AT&T in the US due to a deal between them and Nokia. Only T-Mobile can say if they plan to sell it after the exclusivity period ends. The period is probably 3-6 months.
kpnitreal

thanks for the info.  It seems to me these companies would realize that they only kill their sales by limiting items to a particular carrier.  By the time this phone becomes available to everyone else there will be a newer, better one waiting to take its place... Whoever is in charge of marketing should be fired.. ha  but again thanks for the info...  :smileyhappy:

Registered Member
BeRoose

:smileymad:I strongly agree, T-mobile is really hurting them selves but not carriing the latest Lumia's. The 1520, 1020 and 2520 are all exciting products and all I see T-mobile advertise on twitter is the cheap 521 and hardly mentioning the 925.  It is the Holidays after all Why Why Why back off from the superior Lumia products???