Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Lumia 510

Registered Member
quesawea

Lumia 510

So I bought the lumia 510 and a Nokia bluetooth headset BH-108, while setting up the headset I noticed that It can only play one and only ONE ringtone, meaning that if I change the ringtone on my lumia 510, it will play the new ringtone on the speakers of the phone while playing the same "default" ringtone in the bluetooth headset even though its changed on the lumia 510. Like, is this even intended? I would be/am really dissapointed if this is working as intended. Also, the volume on the headset seems to be always the same despite the fact that I change it in the lumia 510 (headset does not come with volume adjustment, the manual says it can be changed using the connected machine).

Hopefully I get a honest answer from the guys of Nokia.

Thank you for your time

Mobile Visionary
garym11

Re: Lumia 510

Both actions are not as intended.

Try a soft reset.

Press and hold the volume down key and power key at the same time for about 10 seconds. The
phone switches off. To switch your phone back on, press and hold the power key.

This is like taking the battery out. It will not effect data.