Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Lumia 610-Cinference call Feature not working

Registered Member
Ankur_

Lumia 610-Cinference call Feature not working

[ Edited ]

Hi,
I, trying to make the conference call from my new Nokia Lumia 610. However, the "merge calls" option seems to be not working. I have did below steps to make the conference call.
1. Call my first friend.
2. Click on "add call" and dialled second friend no.
3. After connecting, I did click on "merge calls" option however nothing happened.
4. Swap the call and tried again but same results.

On 2nd method, I asked my friend to call me let me check by calling another friend and do conference. However, the same result. I tried to change my caller identification from "everyone" to "my contacts" however not able to that too as getting error message as "we're having trouble saving your caller id information. Please try again later."
Request you to kindly look into it on urgent basis.

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed as it is unwise to post personal information on the public forum.

Registered Member
Ajit_Jaiswal

Re: Lumia 610-Cinference call Feature not working

Hi,

I am facing same issue here :smileysad:

Did you find any fix from Nokia.

// Ajit

Ajit